HASOOB ® offers its clients a reliable, high quality, ITIL Standards IT Outsourcing service.
Benefits of IT Outsourcing:
Organizations that outsource are seeking to realize benefits or address the following issues:
- Cost savings — the lowering of the overall cost of the service to the business. This will involve reducing the scope, defining quality levels, re-pricing, re-negotiation, and cost re-structuring. Access to lower cost economies through offshoring called "labor arbitrage" generated by the wage gap between industrialized and developing nations.
- Focus on Core Business — Resources (for example investment, people, infrastructure) are focused on developing the core business. For example often organizations outsource their IT support to specialized IT services companies.
- Cost restructuring — Operating leverage is a measure that compares fixed costs to variable costs. Outsourcing changes the balance of this ratio by offering a move from fixed to variable cost and also by making variable costs more predictable.
- Improve quality — achieve a steep change in quality through contracting out the service with a new service level agreement.
- Knowledge — Access to intellectual property and wider experience and knowledge.
- Contract — Services will be provided to a legally binding contract with financial penalties and legal redress. This is not the case with internal services.
- Operational expertise — Access to operational best practice that would be too difficult or time consuming to develop in-house.
- Access to talent — Access to a larger talent pool and a sustainable source of skills, in particular in science and engineering.
- Capacity management — an improved method of capacity management of services and technology where the risk in providing the excess capacity is borne by the supplier.
- Catalyst for change — an organization can use an outsourcing agreement as a catalyst for major step change that cannot be achieved alone. The outsourcer becomes a Change agent in the process.
- Enhance capacity for innovation — Companies increasingly use external knowledge service providers to supplement limited in-house capacity for product innovation.
- Reduce time to market — the acceleration of the development or production of a product through the additional capability brought by the supplier.
- Commodification — the trend of standardizing business processes, IT Services, and application services which enable to buy at the right price, allows businesses access to services which were only available to large corporations.
- Risk management — an approach to risk management for some types of risks is to partner with an outsourcer who is better able to provide the mitigation.
- Venture Capital — some countries match government funds venture capital with private venture capital for start-ups that start businesses in their country.
- Tax Benefit — Countries offer tax incentives to move manufacturing operations to counter high corporate taxes within another country.
- Scalability — the outsourced company will usually be prepared to manage a temporary or permanent increase or decrease in production.
- Creating leisure time — Individuals may wish to outsource their work in order to optimize their work-leisure balance.
- Liability — Organizations choose to transfer liabilities inherent to specific business processes or services that are outside of their core competencies.
IT Outsourcing Coverage:
HASOOB outsourcing Model covers Information Technology Services which are defined as the design, selection, procurement, installation, maintenance, fixing and supervising the following systems:
- Regular PCs and their peripherals like Monitors, Keyboards, Mousses, Hard Disks …etc
- Regular Laptops, PDAs and Smart Phones
- Specialized Workstation like 3D Workstations and Factory PCs
- Direct and Network Printers and related toner cartridges
- Scanners and Projectors
- Server Computers and their Network Operating System
- Photocopy Machines and their toners
- Telephone Lines, PBX Systems and answer machines.
- IP Telephony Systems
- Wireless Network Devices and RADIO Based Devices
- Internet Lines, Wired and Wireless Internet
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Devices
- Local Area Networks, Cables and Switches
- VPN Links, accounts and Devices
- E-Mail and Conferencing Systems
- Security and Antivirus Systems
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Systems
- Software and Software Licenses
- Biometrics Times Attendance Devices
- Biometrics Door Locks
- IP Video Surveillance Cameras
- Digital Cameras
- Server Racks, Server Rooms and Data Centres.
- Database and ERP Systems (In Collaboration with System Provider)
- Storage Systems and Media
IT Outsourcing Offerings:
HASOOB ® outsourcing model offerings include:
- Monitoring: HASOOB will monitor your network and server environment 24/7. Our engineers are alerted every time there is an issue.
- Service Desk: Onsite or offsite helpdesk support for technical issues. Our ITIL compliant helpdesk solution tracks all requests and reports on key metrics, and gives customers the ability to fill in satisfaction surveys.
- Application and Network Management: Our certified engineers will perform all essential IT tasks to help your business be most competitive in today's work environment.
- Security: HASOOB's security pros will secure your networks through advanced firewall configuration, patch management, SPAM filtering, antivirus, penetration testing and make sure your datacenter has solid physical security.
- Project Management: Our project managers will make sure all of your projects are delivered on time, and on budget. Our project managers will report directly to your company's executives.
- Consulting: With HASOOB IT outsourcing, you get access to our certified IT consultants with practices in key areas of today's technologies
- Procurement: Through partnerships with key vendors in the IT space, HASOOB can help you secure most hardware or software
- Compliance: Our staff has experience in following compliance rules for HIPAA, SOX, and various SEC rules. We offer solutions, such as e-mail archiving, that help you adhere to your industry regulations.
- Cost Cutting: HASOOB will help your bottom line by continuously implementing cost cutting measures. Your company will run leaner and greener with our partnership.
For discussing your IT Outsourcing requirements please call us or send e-mail to
to arrange a meeting with our IT Consultants to design the right model for you.